All the photos I'm still sorting out some hahas,
will post again in another time.I'll just do it like this for now first,
I hope Rum and Belinda enjoyed the genting trip,
so will I and Mr Ang.
Let me summarize all our trips.
BKK 2nd trip,
was amazing as always we spent quality time together for 5 days 4 nights, together talking crap having arguments having fun moments. Ups and downs together, for he always give in to my stubborness and ridiculous attitude and i always love him for that being so damn gracious towards me, that's why my mum always said I've picked a gem.(: On the last day at BKK I fell ill due to the humid weather, Mr Ang really shower me love throughout he's seriously thoughtful than any other man that I ever in love with I think I must be blind in my past.(: Guess my friends already said that once to me in past.ha.
anyways, our next phuket trip I'm already planning I guess I'm geared up and ready for next trip!((:
Genting Trip,
Rum and Belinda travelled together, I guess they are really humourous couple. My captain is fun people to work with and travelling allows to understand more. Fun moments will be remembered always, join the fun again in our next phuket and BKK 3rd trip.(:
Fun Awaits.(:
Meanwhile,
here are some picks from my supplier for Abby, only.(: