>



I'm runningwild/ (more...)

( That's me behind the mask, spot me )

I'm Tully and I'm not from Earth :)
♥I been loved on 21stFeb08,with AngTK~~
-Shorter profile will be neater-
» @ / FACEBOOK / BLOGSKINS / TWITTER «

( Affiliates♥ )

[[Bella]][[Nelly]][[Samantha]][[HuiJeanne]][[PianPian]][[LiYan]][[Jessica]][[Victor]][[WeiTing]][[Aunt Roselind]][[Amelia]]The Rehomers.
( Tagboard )

( Layout Credits )
Layout done by 16thday :) Banner from The Fading Night, mini icons from Hello-love.net. Inspired by The Atlantic.


Saturday, September 19, 2009, 11:39 PM

Yes,after a serious time working,
It'll be a long holiday for me and my dearest boyf.[:
Bangkok trip and genting trip,
a good long getaway before his enlistment.
Tmw is impy's off(seriously I'll miss her), I think SM is being bastard to put people on PH and on what a day. But we'll get to meet at Tuesday hor!! hahas. awaits with happiness!![:
Anyways, tmw will be my un-official last day of work before my long holiday.
Have been looking very forward to this holidays, I guess all along this have been what my patience went off. And boyf's patience too went all to the holidays eh. From time to time, I remember there were moments I can't perserve and wanted to give up but many asked me to take it easy and think of my trip, I really thank them, Lim Liling, Impy, and a few more.[: Thanks friends.Love you guys really. Will definitely get you guys gifts!



before I end, There's some things I wanna confess..
It's two more weeks to boyf's NS enlistment,
just wanna say
I know you have your worries,
I know you have your blues,
but I'll always love you,
and wait for you.[[:
Honey, I'm always yours.(hehe..)

~ running wild is my forte ~