>



I'm runningwild/ (more...)

( That's me behind the mask, spot me )

I'm Tully and I'm not from Earth :)
♥I been loved on 21stFeb08,with AngTK~~
-Shorter profile will be neater-
» @ / FACEBOOK / BLOGSKINS / TWITTER «

( Affiliates♥ )

[[Bella]][[Nelly]][[Samantha]][[HuiJeanne]][[PianPian]][[LiYan]][[Jessica]][[Victor]][[WeiTing]][[Aunt Roselind]][[Amelia]]The Rehomers.
( Tagboard )

( Layout Credits )
Layout done by 16thday :) Banner from The Fading Night, mini icons from Hello-love.net. Inspired by The Atlantic.


Sunday, September 06, 2009, 10:33 PM

Take things easy aights.
Breathe Easy, man.
Don't be paranoid on things.
I told myself.

JUST
2 more weeks,
and I'll be on my way to my Bangkok 2nd trip!! omgomgomg.[: hehs. I'm so gonna enjoy my Bangkok trip for 5days and 4 nights.[: Eat my mango sticky rice, buy Abby clothes. hehs, I foresee my trip is gonna be HAHAHA!!  I'm even looking forward to the 2 weeks Taiwan trip, man.
Hmm,September started means it's nearing to the end of year which means my class 2B TP is on coming, and fierce! My mum told me my CBR150 is just waiting for me at the shop, hahas. I laid my eyes on it when I was in my dad's shop, I was like "baby, you're mine.[:" I just need the license, all the hard work. IT's worthwhile..[: I wonder if I can take Abby on a ride on my bike, in time to come, I think I'll need to check if that's possible, hahas!!
Yes man, I once said I need achievements in my life..
I never realize I've got plenty of achievements and more than others, until the day I look back, and my mum told me, don't you feel that you've got what others don't. Counting everything in my life, I gain more than I lost. I appreciate 'em.And Thank you.
I think, yea, I thank god for giving it all. My best friend, best guide in life, I guess that's him.[:
Wish don't come just praying,
you have to go through all the hardships and pain,
to understand and realize own wishes.

When a wish of wish list is realized,
the next thing is to proceed to the next wish.In a life time....


And my next wish is,
Talk to God.[:
I hope to get a 2A license and my 1000cc bike.[:
Beybeh gets his car, next year.[:
Abby take a ride in my bike.[:

A life, I can work hard for.[:

In the end..Just wanna share..
When you pursue something in life,
stop for some time,
think of what is the reason 
that made you pursue the thing.
And after you've got it,
what's your next step.
Just think.
Enjoy life,to all!



~ running wild is my forte ~