>



I'm runningwild/ (more...)

( That's me behind the mask, spot me )

I'm Tully and I'm not from Earth :)
♥I been loved on 21stFeb08,with AngTK~~
-Shorter profile will be neater-
» @ / FACEBOOK / BLOGSKINS / TWITTER «

( Affiliates♥ )

[[Bella]][[Nelly]][[Samantha]][[HuiJeanne]][[PianPian]][[LiYan]][[Jessica]][[Victor]][[WeiTing]][[Aunt Roselind]][[Amelia]]The Rehomers.
( Tagboard )

( Layout Credits )
Layout done by 16thday :) Banner from The Fading Night, mini icons from Hello-love.net. Inspired by The Atlantic.


Wednesday, September 23, 2009, 1:05 AM

Seem like,
I'm not yet prepared.
After girls talk with Liling and Impy love,
I don't know why suddenly all things felt like it rushed through my nerves.
I felt,
emotional.
Leaving my house,
my comfort zone,
my dearest abby,
my dearest family.
My dad is flying off at the same time with me too,
he'll be heading to China for business again.
A week, without him and me at home.
I'll definitely call home always.(:
I love,
home.(:


~ running wild is my forte ~