>
❧
I'm runningwild
/
(
more...
)
( That's me behind the mask, spot me )
I'm Tully and I'm not from Earth :)
♥I been loved on 21stFeb08,with AngTK~~
-Shorter profile will be neater-
»
@
/
FACEBOOK
/
BLOGSKINS
/
TWITTER
«
( Affiliates♥ )
♥
[[Bella]]
♥
[[Nelly]]
♥
[[Samantha]]
♥
[[HuiJeanne]]
♥
[[PianPian]]
♥
[[LiYan]]
♥
[[Jessica]]
♥
[[Victor]]
♥
[[WeiTing]]
♥
[[Aunt Roselind]]
♥
[[Amelia]]
♥
The Rehomers.
( Tagboard )
( Layout Credits )
Layout done by
16th
day
:) Banner from
The Fading Night
, mini icons from
Hello-love.net
. Inspired by
The Atlantic
.
recent posts.
Bye for now, peeps. Will be heading to airport in ...
Seem like, I'm not yet prepared. After girls talk ...
Blogging at 5am, quiet moments to think of the pas...
Yes,after a serious time working, It'll be a long ...
19thMonthsary is on it's way, and I'm stuck for id...
Counting down.. Just in a week's time you see, I g...
Finally a day where I woke up without alarm,hahas!...
Describe IS, This used to be a Funhouse But now it...
A loss that would have thrown A hole through anyb...
Learn this dance, I learnt already.[: I think I'...
Tuesday, September 29, 2009, 2:25 PM
I'm partially back!
I'm going away again to genting on the 30th so yea hahas.
I think this bkk trip's good to core, I filled one big sized luguage myself, tsk. hahas.
Anyways, will update everything again.
Lucks guys.((:
~ running wild is my forte ~