>



I'm runningwild/ (more...)

( That's me behind the mask, spot me )

I'm Tully and I'm not from Earth :)
♥I been loved on 21stFeb08,with AngTK~~
-Shorter profile will be neater-
» @ / FACEBOOK / BLOGSKINS / TWITTER «

( Affiliates♥ )

[[Bella]][[Nelly]][[Samantha]][[HuiJeanne]][[PianPian]][[LiYan]][[Jessica]][[Victor]][[WeiTing]][[Aunt Roselind]][[Amelia]]The Rehomers.
( Tagboard )

( Layout Credits )
Layout done by 16thday :) Banner from The Fading Night, mini icons from Hello-love.net. Inspired by The Atlantic.


Friday, September 11, 2009, 12:14 AM

Finally a day where I woke up without alarm,hahas!!
Was so damn happy today, cause going on a date with beybeh. [:
First things first, headed to AMK hub to replace my lost consession card, it was the 2nd time already!! wth. Anyways, tmw will be replacing my student card, gonna drive to school and do one.]:
After replacing the card, happily we took the bus to Suntec.
Yea, the Comex fair!! omg, though my first time being at a comex fair. Kinna disappointing though, cause I wanna find Adobe stall, so I could ask about my adobe creative suite 4 things.But it's alright, yea shall go find answers myself in playing the software[:
In the end, I got a 320GB external hard disc from Samsung.And beybeh got his 8GB memory card for his psp. After getting what we want, we headed to the money changer to change out part of the money for our trip.[: It's less than 2 weeks, till the day arrive.[: happy, extremely happy yoz.[: After the money was changed, was kinna hungry but it happened that I forgot to bring my money out, and beybeh's money was with me, in the end we had Mac at tpy central. Simple but good meal.[: 
Some times I love moments being with beybeh,
there to protect me when I'm sleeping soundly in his arms,
there to hold my hands in the crowds so I would be able to walk in crowds(i'm short okay,it aint easy),
plan many things in life for me when I'm out of ideas.[:
He's here by my side always, for good reason.[:
thanks beybeh!
 
sleep!

I'm talking lo, hahas..
 
tootie boy.(:
that's all for today!
Nights..[:

~ running wild is my forte ~