>



I'm runningwild/ (more...)

( That's me behind the mask, spot me )

I'm Tully and I'm not from Earth :)
♥I been loved on 21stFeb08,with AngTK~~
-Shorter profile will be neater-
» @ / FACEBOOK / BLOGSKINS / TWITTER «

( Affiliates♥ )

[[Bella]][[Nelly]][[Samantha]][[HuiJeanne]][[PianPian]][[LiYan]][[Jessica]][[Victor]][[WeiTing]][[Aunt Roselind]][[Amelia]]The Rehomers.
( Tagboard )

( Layout Credits )
Layout done by 16thday :) Banner from The Fading Night, mini icons from Hello-love.net. Inspired by The Atlantic.


Tuesday, September 15, 2009, 2:40 AM

Counting down..
Just in a week's time you see, I get to fly out into my lala dream place and get replenished.[:
We worked 3 days,
without Rum. To me, I treat it as she's gone for a break and honestly wish she'll be back fast. Private sales needs her, IS team needs her bad.]: It's a good thing will be meeting her and impy soon.[:
Impy, anything I'm here to talk with you okayy. I love you. Don't stress yourself too much, I'm here to share..[:
Today Patrick just act like an idiot lar, just can't believe he's 23! hahas opps~~[: Anyway, I scrub bar floor, I think it's killa but still I'm satisfied that the floor is finally clean, whahas!
I just hope that this week, will pass by asap.
Cause I'm suffering bad,
in me.
Nights.

~ running wild is my forte ~