>



I'm runningwild/ (more...)

( That's me behind the mask, spot me )

I'm Tully and I'm not from Earth :)
♥I been loved on 21stFeb08,with AngTK~~
-Shorter profile will be neater-
» @ / FACEBOOK / BLOGSKINS / TWITTER «

( Affiliates♥ )

[[Bella]][[Nelly]][[Samantha]][[HuiJeanne]][[PianPian]][[LiYan]][[Jessica]][[Victor]][[WeiTing]][[Aunt Roselind]][[Amelia]]The Rehomers.
( Tagboard )

( Layout Credits )
Layout done by 16thday :) Banner from The Fading Night, mini icons from Hello-love.net. Inspired by The Atlantic.


Tuesday, September 22, 2009, 5:21 AM

Blogging at 5am,
quiet moments to think of the past weeks that I've been dealing in life. It's a relief, and it's a stress cause I kept on thinking of improvements for myself honestly.[:
On my last un-official day of work, I think I really thank liling and Patrick(hey sista!hahas!) to hear me out my frustrations my anger. I really really almost went out the bar and went off, but when I look at the people, I calm down cause I need to stay by my mates. They are already in not good shape, I just wanna support them morally.[:
I sincerely pray for them and also no matter what I swore to stand by them cause they've been great to me.[[:
Today was the day,
that celebrates 19 month that we've been through together. I deeply thank this idiot okay.[:
He's the one opening my eyes got my eyes widen to see the world,
He's the one guiding me helping me all along,
He's the one who kisses my forehead like no one else does,
He's the one who gave no complaints for always be the one giving.
He's the one.
And I love him.(:
SO FOR TODAY,
I woke up real late, had nail polish put on.[[: And head out for a date, we went Astons at The Cathay both of us had steak. I think we're in love with steaks! hahas!! Then had planned to watch movie but had the plan pushed back, as we went ahead to meet Rum, before that Junhong had just finished work, hahas good to see him, I think boyf is in love with him(dont deny!)hahas.. Then before heading to Rum's side, stopped by to pay a visit to Taha, I think he's so whatever and FOREVER!! Can't believe he's my BAR TRAINER!! omg. aights, joked with him, promised him to club with him just before Boyf's enlistment. (:
To be honest, I think Taha's presence is missed, and he's forever my bar trainer and friend.(:
After crapping with MR TAHA,
went over to IB to discuss with Rum about genting trip, yes it's been confirmed it'll be 30sep-2oct. Tickets are to be booked tmw, I seriously need my pay,
I pray......
After discussion, went for late night movie and that's how I end up blogging my events and feelings at 5am!! Haven't been seeing impy for straight 3 days, I miss her.): BUT!! I'll get to meet her tmwafter her work!!!!!! I seriously think I got tons of things to share with her.(:
I miss you, love.(:

okay,
it's time to sleep off.
May god bless,
and I always thank.(:
Thank you Lord.

~ running wild is my forte ~