yeh! I'll be having my bike lessons ending like soon? [:
Though I won't be prepared then cause practice makes perfect yea.[: I wanna practise more! Cause my TP will be in Dec so, I've still got like time to practise.[:
and I had just came back from fetching lovely from work, he hurt his spine last night when we were strolling Abby. It was quite late when we took Abby for a walk, I guess its the month of ghost festival and just wanna tell all just be careful aights.
When I was midst of driving, I aint feeling right. Things are just getting too sensitive, just be careful out there. [:
At work Piany said I'm too paranoid today, I guess so. Still I really hope Rum is back, cause some things I don't know where to start from.
Anyways, Tmw I'll be busy with some things and Monday is back to work then Tuesday is a day out to be honest spots are hard to find how 'bout McCafe dears! hahas! I think some will whack me up.[: Wed all the way to Fri, it's all occupied, with work.
Sat, yea it's work too. Grabbing money before leaving for BKK trip, time passes fast and even though it's hardship now, still I believe that everything's gonna be at the best in the end.[: Having tolerance brings a brighter and sweeter future. And that's what I was taught.