>



I'm runningwild/ (more...)

( That's me behind the mask, spot me )

I'm Tully and I'm not from Earth :)
♥I been loved on 21stFeb08,with AngTK~~
-Shorter profile will be neater-
» @ / FACEBOOK / BLOGSKINS / TWITTER «

( Affiliates♥ )

[[Bella]][[Nelly]][[Samantha]][[HuiJeanne]][[PianPian]][[LiYan]][[Jessica]][[Victor]][[WeiTing]][[Aunt Roselind]][[Amelia]]The Rehomers.
( Tagboard )

( Layout Credits )
Layout done by 16thday :) Banner from The Fading Night, mini icons from Hello-love.net. Inspired by The Atlantic.


Saturday, August 15, 2009, 12:14 AM

We always have arguments and get things over in a blink of an eye.
We never fail to have arguments don't we, and after cooling down we get over it kinna quick.
But still, I love you just as much really.
And your gucci wallet, I'm keeping it well, but not your earpiece, obviously I left it around lying don't know where.[:
I am a person of my words,okay.

So, let just let our love take us far aights.
Will be collecting the tickets to BKK a few days later thanks to Dora all along for her help, but I'll be working whole week next week. Friday, which I requested to let me go, but was needed to do rubbish. If I'm not wanting to earn money for trips, do you think I'll give a damn. The trips are all I care about only,and all  because they are just important to me.[:
But it's definitely great thing to work with lovelies else, who cares! And gotta work hard, as I need to support my baby Abby and also support my needs..
On the 16th, more and more pictures to be uploaded, with my past date with impy and my picture also .[: *winks*
And my Big big responsibility coming soon, will talk about it when things come.{: I'll be praying for good.[:
Have a good weekend ahead, peeps.
May God bless..<3

~ running wild is my forte ~