Series of unfortunate events,
heard of that by any chance? yea, mine ended in series of unfortunate events today but fortunate today ended already, so there's nothing to reminisce about.[:
Some times, I feel lost without any guidance but I soon realize most of the things you know you gotta figure it out yourself in life there's no manual to it, all is by self experience really.
Let's talk about happy things shall we,[:
And yes, Monday there's date, tuesday too.[: I look forward to 'em, hahas because I'm livin' my life and I'll have whatever I like, I'm happy to and I appreciate. Even when Life wasn't really perfect, but live it to own perfection cause there's no need to be perfect flaws makes human, human err. To Err is Human, To forgive divine.
It's been long since I met up with my long time friends, so so wanna see them soon.[:
And Monday is "UP" movie catch!![: Can't wait lovelies.[:
Gotta catch my show, CSI Miami.[:
Take care!
May god bless.