>



I'm runningwild/ (more...)

( That's me behind the mask, spot me )

I'm Tully and I'm not from Earth :)
♥I been loved on 21stFeb08,with AngTK~~
-Shorter profile will be neater-
» @ / FACEBOOK / BLOGSKINS / TWITTER «

( Affiliates♥ )

[[Bella]][[Nelly]][[Samantha]][[HuiJeanne]][[PianPian]][[LiYan]][[Jessica]][[Victor]][[WeiTing]][[Aunt Roselind]][[Amelia]]The Rehomers.
( Tagboard )

( Layout Credits )
Layout done by 16thday :) Banner from The Fading Night, mini icons from Hello-love.net. Inspired by The Atlantic.


Tuesday, August 18, 2009, 12:39 AM

Major headache man.]:
Feeling unwell, maybe stressed myself up too much.[: Anyways, I'm fine already as I had put my stress aside and learn how to take things easy.
Lovely taught me so, I 'll take things as easy as possible.[:
So just to peek some photos before I'm going off to bed.


She had a great birthday really.[:
Thanks to USDoggie Bakery. The money spent is all worthwhile.
USDoggieBakery
Get birthday cakes from them, they also provide good dog foods.[: For consecative 3 years Abby always gets cakes and good food there.[:
Will be updating the rest when I've got time to,
god bless all.
I miss Impian.{:

~ running wild is my forte ~