>



I'm runningwild/ (more...)

( That's me behind the mask, spot me )

I'm Tully and I'm not from Earth :)
♥I been loved on 21stFeb08,with AngTK~~
-Shorter profile will be neater-
» @ / FACEBOOK / BLOGSKINS / TWITTER «

( Affiliates♥ )

[[Bella]][[Nelly]][[Samantha]][[HuiJeanne]][[PianPian]][[LiYan]][[Jessica]][[Victor]][[WeiTing]][[Aunt Roselind]][[Amelia]]The Rehomers.
( Tagboard )

( Layout Credits )
Layout done by 16thday :) Banner from The Fading Night, mini icons from Hello-love.net. Inspired by The Atlantic.


Monday, August 31, 2009, 3:41 AM

Looking through all my past posts.
I think it's been a major change in both my life and relationships.
No matter what,
I still love you as much too.
Saying it all out, it's tired. I opt for writing and typing instead. I changed, maybe for the worst, maybe for the better I don't know but I know that love will never change in us.
I've been working real hard for the trip, I've been having mood swings in life when drastic changes come by, but I hardly can express myself so, just forgive me. I'm sorry.
Ever since, things changed I opt to talk less work more, cause that is how things meant to be. And better in some sense. So understand.....
My friends.
I missed all my friends seriously, they've been a major thing in my entire life i guessed. And hanging out with them is all I ever asked for I think, I missed my friends to core.):
Maybe things will get better in life, just maybe.

~ running wild is my forte ~