Had great laughs during work time, without the ironic drug addict with us. I think we are us, when we're together.[: Anyways, it's really time that I continue my bike license. Stopped for some time already man!! I'm very determined to get my license when myTP at Dec arrives!![: My sis wanna share bike with me, yes my face is damn serious like yours now.hahas. But I'm lucky to have my sis stands on my side for things.[: Some times, I felt that heart is not there to do certain things. But I always never fail to give more than what people expects from me, cause mummy told me try to give your best even though you know it's not the best of you. It's tiring of things going on and on like this, but still tolerate is the best thing I can do ever, now.
Nights people.[:
May God Bless. I love you.