>
❧
I'm runningwild
/
(
more...
)
( That's me behind the mask, spot me )
I'm Tully and I'm not from Earth :)
♥I been loved on 21stFeb08,with AngTK~~
-Shorter profile will be neater-
»
@
/
FACEBOOK
/
BLOGSKINS
/
TWITTER
«
( Affiliates♥ )
♥
[[Bella]]
♥
[[Nelly]]
♥
[[Samantha]]
♥
[[HuiJeanne]]
♥
[[PianPian]]
♥
[[LiYan]]
♥
[[Jessica]]
♥
[[Victor]]
♥
[[WeiTing]]
♥
[[Aunt Roselind]]
♥
[[Amelia]]
♥
The Rehomers.
( Tagboard )
( Layout Credits )
Layout done by
16th
day
:) Banner from
The Fading Night
, mini icons from
Hello-love.net
. Inspired by
The Atlantic
.
recent posts.
I guess, I don't want it anymore.Too much dramas g...
Hope that you'll be better in time.Impy.
I thought I will be fine, it's fast that it turned...
yeh! I'll be having my bike lessons ending like so...
Basically, I've got 35 days to go to countdown for...
Changed my blogskin, once in a while.When I've got...
Major headache man.]: Feeling unwell, maybe stress...
Series of unfortunate events, heard of that by any...
We always have arguments and get things over in a ...
Had already ordered Abby's birthday party items, h...
Thursday, August 27, 2009, 2:00 PM
I just wanna do things that I want to do,
I wanna stand by the sea now.
watching sunset and sunrise.
with him, he drives me round.[:
I'll be taking a rest after next week.
a break in fact.
Just wanna spend good time with family,
with abby,
with him,
with God.
have sweet dreams,to all.
I totally hearts today's rain.[:
~ running wild is my forte ~