Had already ordered Abby's birthday party items, hmm need to get her new things tmw when heading to IKEA.
I can't wait to celebrate the big big day for Abby.[:
Currently waiting for a job that I've been wanting to work on, I pray real hard that I'll be able to get it and all because I really love that job and so I believe I'll be able to hold on to it.I'll pray hard, hard enough till all hear me.[:
Things have been hard, but all love is supporting each other. Trust and work is being built upon, impy and I gets closer each day passes by so is my LimLiLing, I can say that both of them are my support to stay on honestly. I'll end when you decide to end, impy.[:
I think work has been jokes with lovelies like impy and Liling, with many other good mate except for SM. I think he should suffocate in the toilet bowl please, youre such a bastard, badass so what man, do you think I care?! [:
Anyways,
been seriously done some saving, saving up was never a problem, but spending wise, is sort of as I'm not so thrifty after all. Another month plus, Bangkok trip is arriving and it's the month which both lovely and I worked hard to grab money that fell from the hands. Still the hands held so tight to the money, making us harder to breathe for air.]: Still am thankful for working hard for the trip aye.
And after lovely go into NS, for around two months we'll be traveling again. Why dint I grow money on trees??! I truly hope that money's that easy to come by.[:
aights shall complaint again tmw, when I'm really ready.[: