My favorite song now, running through my nano and blogger.[:
Lovely will be finishing work at 130am, and I'm having opening shift tmw. Stress man, earning money aint that easy. But for the trips, I tolerate to the high end.
Everyone is not having good time also, still my best love Impy is still hanging there and doing her best always, and so will I. Date is nearing to the trip, and also the end of my responsibility. I never realize I came all the way to here, to where am I now. Thankfuls to loads! [:
For this time, how far will I go.
I don't know, I won't know till I walk further down.
The starting of my other responsibility is starting soon, a change might be good towards all. After all, I knew this day would come even if it's not today it will be tomorrow or the day after tomorrow.
It may happen now, or in the future. Cause it's fated to happen, fate can't be denied than accepted. I'm gladly, with open arms I accept. One more month, another month will be. Already start looking for bikes suitable and get it by the end of year after my Dec TP, saving much for future. Future holds just too much for me. I wanna grab my now, and save it for future. I'll get what I want for my own future.