>
❧
I'm runningwild
/
(
more...
)
( That's me behind the mask, spot me )
I'm Tully and I'm not from Earth :)
♥I been loved on 21stFeb08,with AngTK~~
-Shorter profile will be neater-
»
@
/
FACEBOOK
/
BLOGSKINS
/
TWITTER
«
( Affiliates♥ )
♥
[[Bella]]
♥
[[Nelly]]
♥
[[Samantha]]
♥
[[HuiJeanne]]
♥
[[PianPian]]
♥
[[LiYan]]
♥
[[Jessica]]
♥
[[Victor]]
♥
[[WeiTing]]
♥
[[Aunt Roselind]]
♥
[[Amelia]]
♥
The Rehomers.
( Tagboard )
( Layout Credits )
Layout done by
16th
day
:) Banner from
The Fading Night
, mini icons from
Hello-love.net
. Inspired by
The Atlantic
.
recent posts.
I just wanna do things that I want to do, I wanna...
I guess, I don't want it anymore.Too much dramas g...
Hope that you'll be better in time.Impy.
I thought I will be fine, it's fast that it turned...
yeh! I'll be having my bike lessons ending like so...
Basically, I've got 35 days to go to countdown for...
Changed my blogskin, once in a while.When I've got...
Major headache man.]: Feeling unwell, maybe stress...
Series of unfortunate events, heard of that by any...
We always have arguments and get things over in a ...
Friday, August 28, 2009, 1:52 AM
Checkered been my love, lately.[:
~ running wild is my forte ~