Though it's a bit late now, as I'm feeling not too well but can't get into sleep. Kept waking up, I've got no idea why. But it's alright. [:
This blog skin got me thinking hard to change it, as hahas, originally was nice I'm just beautifying it but still I'm glad this skin was created man![:
Been feeling to stay at home lately, home I guess it's the best feel I have for now. Outside world is too kinna harsh, and relationship handling I guess I'm bad at it I don't know but I know it's like the song "Here we go again" by Demi Lovato.
Arguments, my fucking attitude your fucking attitude, oh but it's always me me me right.
I'm tired. Again and again and again..
I swore it's much better to stay home, without disturbance. All I need is just a laptop, television, and internet with food stored at home also lar. I totally love my own home honestly, you know none can be compared to it so, ha.[: Did I forgot about Abby?! [: With her, accompany is best on earth. I can have no one but not without her.[:
Yar, and Angticko also lar. He'll be my servant to serve my whole life man! ahahahas!! Who ask him to be so damn bastard, that fucking idiot.hate him.
Talking about work, MY DEAR IMPY AND LIMLILING is torturing me!! Well, but they always end up doing the work they asked me to do sia, especially LIMLILING!! [: I think probably this week I'll try to clean every inch at work, and next week shall clean ecery inch of my house.whao! I think I'm rather busy then, uh-huh! till then. ciaos , it's time for bed now.[: