>



I'm runningwild/ (more...)

( That's me behind the mask, spot me )

I'm Tully and I'm not from Earth :)
♥I been loved on 21stFeb08,with AngTK~~
-Shorter profile will be neater-
» @ / FACEBOOK / BLOGSKINS / TWITTER «

( Affiliates♥ )

[[Bella]][[Nelly]][[Samantha]][[HuiJeanne]][[PianPian]][[LiYan]][[Jessica]][[Victor]][[WeiTing]][[Aunt Roselind]][[Amelia]]The Rehomers.
( Tagboard )

( Layout Credits )
Layout done by 16thday :) Banner from The Fading Night, mini icons from Hello-love.net. Inspired by The Atlantic.


Tuesday, August 04, 2009, 2:22 AM

Been working,
saving money,
nonsense week.[:
Also been trying to earn money before our BKK trip.[: I can whine and whine about work, but I've got great friends still and I love them to core. [:
And I still plan that beybeh could join me in Taiwan trip this year end.[: So gotta really save up as much as possible as time goes by!
Anyways, dated Impy today. hahas! I totally love her, to bits and pieces really.[: We always keep each other updated with things, share plenty.[: Cause I know I can trust her to the max, as she's been by my side when time was bad. Yea, she's the one.[: Today took our very first picture for so many many months!!
We together travelled to Bugis, then The cathay for movie. Ate penne mama mia!![: It makes you feel like a happy kid honestly.[:
So Impy and I was really happy kids yea![: hahas, for movie Strongly recommened "The Hangover" laugh out loud man!! Seriously, it's a comedy movie which makes your mood have instant lift up. [:  Really, laughed out all stressed feelings.[:
At the end of the day, Impy and I went home as happy kids.[:
ps. pics will be loaded asap.[:

~ running wild is my forte ~