Well, what you know. My AC Adapter broke down on me, and my dad will buy me a new one plus a battery for my lappy on Sunday. ): It's crucial timing for my project, then such things happen.omg la. But good thing I'm only left with report to work on. So basically I'll be fine for now at the moment.*tsk* Anyways, today I totally had real good time spending with love. He bought me things, dote on me. Spends time with me, love my dog abby to core. Really truly cares for me.(: My mum even asked, am i ready to walk down the aisle with him. I said, maybe in future years to come.(: Though recently I got obsess with my project work, I neglect him sometimes, still I'll repay him after major things come by. aights. BKK Trip is nearing!! I just can't wait!!(: Good luck to me and my project for now. May god bless..<3