>



❧ I'm runningwild/ (more...)

( That's me behind the mask, spot me )

I'm Tully and I'm not from Earth :)
♥I been loved on 21stFeb08,with AngTK~~
-Shorter profile will be neater-
» @ / FACEBOOK / BLOGSKINS / TWITTER «

( Affiliates♥ )

♥[[Bella]] ♥[[Nelly]] ♥[[Samantha]] ♥[[HuiJeanne]] ♥[[PianPian]] ♥[[LiYan]] ♥[[Jessica]] ♥[[Victor]] ♥[[WeiTing]] ♥[[Aunt Roselind]] ♥[[Amelia]] ♥The Rehomers.
( Tagboard )

( Layout Credits )
Layout done by 16thday :) Banner from The Fading Night, mini icons from Hello-love.net. Inspired by The Atlantic.


Thursday, July 30, 2009, 12:40 AM

Just moments ago, was planning field trip with Rummie.
The next moment, accidents happened.
I realized that humans are vulnerable, and you can't foresee what will happen the next minute of your life. Anything can happen, and everything will happen to have it's own reasons.
Rummie, treasured life more than anyone else cause these happens on her. And I bet she takes life more important than what she had ever seen.
Such like, my granddad he never had a second chance to see life and had already closed his eyes and sleep forever. For that I hate myself for not giving a second chance to love him anymore, and that was my only regret in life. Therefore, I told myself to love everyone in life and never take things for granted.
Rummie was really really lucky, and she's really really tougher than I thought. I'm just glad I dint lose a good friend.
I should say, I thank god for answering the prayers.

~ running wild is my forte ~