>



I'm runningwild/ (more...)

( That's me behind the mask, spot me )

I'm Tully and I'm not from Earth :)
♥I been loved on 21stFeb08,with AngTK~~
-Shorter profile will be neater-
» @ / FACEBOOK / BLOGSKINS / TWITTER «

( Affiliates♥ )

[[Bella]][[Nelly]][[Samantha]][[HuiJeanne]][[PianPian]][[LiYan]][[Jessica]][[Victor]][[WeiTing]][[Aunt Roselind]][[Amelia]]The Rehomers.
( Tagboard )

( Layout Credits )
Layout done by 16thday :) Banner from The Fading Night, mini icons from Hello-love.net. Inspired by The Atlantic.


Sunday, July 19, 2009, 6:23 PM

Imperfects.
Everyone is, cause no one is perfect.

Yes, and just yesterday I prepared my report to be printed out today. Well the report can be done better, but I just ran out of diagrams and words to talk about. Overall, it's well done and satisfied.(:
Yesterday, has sumptuous meal with lovely at the last level of POMO. It's the Japanese food court, price range is really affordable I'll eat their omu rice again next time round too.(: I too bought 2 pairs of my havannas at NUM, I'm extremely excited to wear them!

Skipped cotton on pants as there wasn't much time to spare, as we shopped at carrefour at PS for car cleaning kit cause was expected to clean the car. But I'll get my cotton on pants by next week.(:
Well, yeah apparently it's been weeks since I gave the car
a clean amazingly sliver doesn't really show the dust on it, lo.(:

And so, yeah abby hurt herself last night but I gave her pillows and she just starts lazing around. if her condition continue in this matter by tmw, I think I need to get her to the hospital and for check up.
Just praying hard.):

~ running wild is my forte ~