>



I'm runningwild/ (more...)

( That's me behind the mask, spot me )

I'm Tully and I'm not from Earth :)
♥I been loved on 21stFeb08,with AngTK~~
-Shorter profile will be neater-
» @ / FACEBOOK / BLOGSKINS / TWITTER «

( Affiliates♥ )

[[Bella]][[Nelly]][[Samantha]][[HuiJeanne]][[PianPian]][[LiYan]][[Jessica]][[Victor]][[WeiTing]][[Aunt Roselind]][[Amelia]]The Rehomers.
( Tagboard )

( Layout Credits )
Layout done by 16thday :) Banner from The Fading Night, mini icons from Hello-love.net. Inspired by The Atlantic.


Thursday, July 16, 2009, 12:15 AM

I'm finishing my report soon,
though due date is arriving soon. But I can reach my target, I have faith.(:
Today had a full date,
met beybeh in the afternoon went to bugis went to the new shopping mall wanted to try out the Japanese food I saw last night on television. But it dint turn out to what I expected, so we left disappointing.
But on Friday, mummy promised to bring us there.
Hope the food is not disappointing!
Headed for Thai food then, Lerk thai. Which was one of my favourite visits with my mum, ate our lunch beybeh and I stayed there till it's time for him to attend work.
Then I sent him to work afterwhich, headed down to town.
Took my pay, get the jab flu form, waited for piany to hang out for dinner!!(:
We headed to PS for pizza!! I think the both of us totally had a damn filling meal cause I can see our bellys bloating okay! hahas.(:
After the dinner, it was shopping time! Had been wanting to buy cotton on stuffs, I totally love their items.(: Simple and nice, that's what I like.
hohoho..(:
Someone promised to get me Cotton on items, where's him?
Where's my things?
Cause I've got yours, your gucci wallet.(:
It's another day.(:
Time passes fast, and I'm moving on too.

~ running wild is my forte ~