>
❧
I'm runningwild
/
(
more...
)
( That's me behind the mask, spot me )
I'm Tully and I'm not from Earth :)
♥I been loved on 21stFeb08,with AngTK~~
-Shorter profile will be neater-
»
@
/
FACEBOOK
/
BLOGSKINS
/
TWITTER
«
( Affiliates♥ )
♥
[[Bella]]
♥
[[Nelly]]
♥
[[Samantha]]
♥
[[HuiJeanne]]
♥
[[PianPian]]
♥
[[LiYan]]
♥
[[Jessica]]
♥
[[Victor]]
♥
[[WeiTing]]
♥
[[Aunt Roselind]]
♥
[[Amelia]]
♥
The Rehomers.
( Tagboard )
( Layout Credits )
Layout done by
16th
day
:) Banner from
The Fading Night
, mini icons from
Hello-love.net
. Inspired by
The Atlantic
.
recent posts.
I wannaSend Abby to Agility Training soon. Possess...
What happened to love?It all suddenly seem so stra...
The man who was awarded twice in the 20th music aw...
Serious food poisoning,I think ahem, the pasta tha...
Holidays.Spare me a break.I need one right now!Phew..
Happy Father's Day!Everyone.(:I had a simple celeb...
hey love,Happy 16monthsary.I love you.
Say Goodbye, to my p-plate!Abby: "woof-woof!"
I never think that it's mid year already,until I l...
My bike is waiting for me,but my license.Argh!! Ju...
Monday, July 06, 2009, 12:14 AM
I changed my skin, temporarily.
For now, using the new skin, as a new START.(:
For the new start,
I started with correcting my own project mistakes my own.
Really hope it work! (;
Ching..Ching..
MontyDot here I come!(:
May God bless.<3
~ running wild is my forte ~