>
❧
I'm runningwild
/
(
more...
)
( That's me behind the mask, spot me )
I'm Tully and I'm not from Earth :)
♥I been loved on 21stFeb08,with AngTK~~
-Shorter profile will be neater-
»
@
/
FACEBOOK
/
BLOGSKINS
/
TWITTER
«
( Affiliates♥ )
♥
[[Bella]]
♥
[[Nelly]]
♥
[[Samantha]]
♥
[[HuiJeanne]]
♥
[[PianPian]]
♥
[[LiYan]]
♥
[[Jessica]]
♥
[[Victor]]
♥
[[WeiTing]]
♥
[[Aunt Roselind]]
♥
[[Amelia]]
♥
The Rehomers.
( Tagboard )
( Layout Credits )
Layout done by
16th
day
:) Banner from
The Fading Night
, mini icons from
Hello-love.net
. Inspired by
The Atlantic
.
recent posts.
Abby's sweet.(:She would just lie on her dear comf...
Imperfects. Everyone is, cause no one is perfect.Y...
I'm finishing my report soon,though due date is ar...
Yesterday,while I was driving, I suddenly felt dri...
Well, what you know.My AC Adapter broke down on me...
I'm real lucky for today's traffic, it wasn't as b...
I changed my skin, temporarily.For now, using the ...
I wannaSend Abby to Agility Training soon. Possess...
What happened to love?It all suddenly seem so stra...
The man who was awarded twice in the 20th music aw...
Tuesday, July 21, 2009, 1:42 AM
Happy 17th monthsary, Lovely.
~ running wild is my forte ~