>



I'm runningwild/ (more...)

( That's me behind the mask, spot me )

I'm Tully and I'm not from Earth :)
♥I been loved on 21stFeb08,with AngTK~~
-Shorter profile will be neater-
» @ / FACEBOOK / BLOGSKINS / TWITTER «

( Affiliates♥ )

[[Bella]][[Nelly]][[Samantha]][[HuiJeanne]][[PianPian]][[LiYan]][[Jessica]][[Victor]][[WeiTing]][[Aunt Roselind]][[Amelia]]The Rehomers.
( Tagboard )

( Layout Credits )
Layout done by 16thday :) Banner from The Fading Night, mini icons from Hello-love.net. Inspired by The Atlantic.


Tuesday, July 21, 2009, 10:52 PM

Celebrated our 1.5years of love today.(:
It was a normal date, and as usual I done a gift of appreciation for him.Though it's ugly, but I hope he'll appreciate it.(:
Went to Golden Mile complex to get his knife, but too bad it wasn't what he wanted. Then we ended up at Bugis, wanted to have steamboat at first. But when I was getting stuffs for Abby, I'd realize that I've spent much on her things hahas and disappointed beybeh for not eating steamboat.): Well, it's okay we'll have it another day!(:
Shopped at bugis, bought really tons of items for Abby. Treats, bodywash, shower tool, play thing, and books on playing games with dogs and training dogs.(:
I guess today was all about her eh!(:
And I truly appreciate for boyf to accompany me and support me when I need it all.(: I'm so so tired now, and I guess boyf is sleeping now.hahas.
Gotta go accompany Abby now!(:


~ running wild is my forte ~