Been real busy lately with things. I need to check the tickets for BKK, work to get money and prepare Abby's birthday. I need to do this, I need to do that... And Sleep wasn't enough really. I'm also planning to cook for Abby, so have been learning recipes.(: And also currently been doing viva presentation for the year project together with my DOA project. I'm so tied down with time, and I'm too competing with time.): It was time who splits me up, and I need to hold on to each second that I've got just because they are so damn precious. I dint have time to waste on trash, you know. And just so nice, my SM was one. what a waste of my time! Shit you! Anyways, I'm really blessed that I'm not breaking down because I've got so many things to do in one shot at least it has shown that I've grown to maturity no longer stressed up as I can handle things well.(: Looking back, every experiences is just worthy for a better road in future.And seriously, everyone in life, is important to me.(: oh, and Rummie and I planned a picnic on this coming wed.(: This time, I'm gonna prepare good things for Abby!!(: And of course my boyf whose been working real hard for me.(: And so at the end, I hope that my viva presentation will go well, and my DOA project will do good! Plus plus, I hope Abby's birthday is a GREAT day!(: BKK trip! yea, it's one month away.(: bless me eh.(: May god bless..<3