>
❧
I'm runningwild
/
(
more...
)
( That's me behind the mask, spot me )
I'm Tully and I'm not from Earth :)
♥I been loved on 21stFeb08,with AngTK~~
-Shorter profile will be neater-
»
@
/
FACEBOOK
/
BLOGSKINS
/
TWITTER
«
( Affiliates♥ )
♥
[[Bella]]
♥
[[Nelly]]
♥
[[Samantha]]
♥
[[HuiJeanne]]
♥
[[PianPian]]
♥
[[LiYan]]
♥
[[Jessica]]
♥
[[Victor]]
♥
[[WeiTing]]
♥
[[Aunt Roselind]]
♥
[[Amelia]]
♥
The Rehomers.
( Tagboard )
( Layout Credits )
Layout done by
16th
day
:) Banner from
The Fading Night
, mini icons from
Hello-love.net
. Inspired by
The Atlantic
.
recent posts.
Happy Father's Day!Everyone.(:I had a simple celeb...
hey love,Happy 16monthsary.I love you.
Say Goodbye, to my p-plate!Abby: "woof-woof!"
I never think that it's mid year already,until I l...
My bike is waiting for me,but my license.Argh!! Ju...
Just before,I left home for dinner with Mr Ang, I ...
Sleeping not tonight,projects,thoughts,just gonna ...
How can I put thisI... I... I...I'm an independent...
Had discussion for my 2nd BKK trip!(:It's confirme...
People come and go,things come and go,but one thin...
Saturday, June 27, 2009, 11:59 PM
Holidays.
Spare me a break.
I need one right now!
Phew..
~ running wild is my forte ~