>



I'm runningwild/ (more...)

( That's me behind the mask, spot me )

I'm Tully and I'm not from Earth :)
♥I been loved on 21stFeb08,with AngTK~~
-Shorter profile will be neater-
» @ / FACEBOOK / BLOGSKINS / TWITTER «

( Affiliates♥ )

[[Bella]][[Nelly]][[Samantha]][[HuiJeanne]][[PianPian]][[LiYan]][[Jessica]][[Victor]][[WeiTing]][[Aunt Roselind]][[Amelia]]The Rehomers.
( Tagboard )

( Layout Credits )
Layout done by 16thday :) Banner from The Fading Night, mini icons from Hello-love.net. Inspired by The Atlantic.


Sunday, June 21, 2009, 10:10 PM

Happy Father's Day!
Everyone.(:
I had a simple celebration with my family,
cause me an my sis was craving for steamboat so we drove to Novena for dinner, yea we went to have steamboat for dinner!!(: I drove without my spectacles on, I have a hard time driving man!! Should always wear my spectacles man.hahas!
Hmm, Dint give any present to my dad, but he knows we love him.(: That's good enough! hahas.
So after the steamboat dinner, went to buy our daily necessities. It was when I realise a family of 4 have different types of necessities to accommodate to each and single of us. But after all, having a family is very "xing fu" .(:

I've even got what I've been wanting for,
my new make up additions.(:
It's just one small part,
the rest laid in my kit already.(:

hmm, yea proud to have a loving father.(:
And yes, today marks 16 monthsary for me and boyf.
Skipped the celebration, we've got bigger plans to make.
Our BKK trip.(:
Alrights, so that's all for today.
May god bless....
<3>

~ running wild is my forte ~