>



I'm runningwild/ (more...)

( That's me behind the mask, spot me )

I'm Tully and I'm not from Earth :)
♥I been loved on 21stFeb08,with AngTK~~
-Shorter profile will be neater-
» @ / FACEBOOK / BLOGSKINS / TWITTER «

( Affiliates♥ )

[[Bella]][[Nelly]][[Samantha]][[HuiJeanne]][[PianPian]][[LiYan]][[Jessica]][[Victor]][[WeiTing]][[Aunt Roselind]][[Amelia]]The Rehomers.
( Tagboard )

( Layout Credits )
Layout done by 16thday :) Banner from The Fading Night, mini icons from Hello-love.net. Inspired by The Atlantic.


Sunday, May 31, 2009, 1:59 AM

People come and go,
things come and go,
but one thing for sure don't just come and go,
the chance to know each other in life doesn't.
For I know,
those whom appeared in my life, will never be forgotten cause they once past my life came into my memories.
Beybeh is soon to be transferred to IB, I dint like the feeling honest speaking. But there's nothing I can do and I think it's been long I've held myself up, guess it's just around the time. I know things will change in time, and I've got to accept all changes. It's life. It's either you move on or not, as the world doesn't only move just for you.
This world, talks reality.
Lastly,
I would like to say.
The man of my life, you're the greatest.(:
He was more than my boyfriend

He was more than just a friend
He was someone who I loved and would till the end
Love is not about finding the right person, but making a right relationship. It's not about how much you love each other in the beginning but how much love you have built in the end.
What is meant to be will always find it's way.
Nights.

~ running wild is my forte ~