>



❧ I'm runningwild/ (more...)

( That's me behind the mask, spot me )

I'm Tully and I'm not from Earth :)
♥I been loved on 21stFeb08,with AngTK~~
-Shorter profile will be neater-
» @ / FACEBOOK / BLOGSKINS / TWITTER «

( Affiliates♥ )

♥[[Bella]] ♥[[Nelly]] ♥[[Samantha]] ♥[[HuiJeanne]] ♥[[PianPian]] ♥[[LiYan]] ♥[[Jessica]] ♥[[Victor]] ♥[[WeiTing]] ♥[[Aunt Roselind]] ♥[[Amelia]] ♥The Rehomers.
( Tagboard )

( Layout Credits )
Layout done by 16thday :) Banner from The Fading Night, mini icons from Hello-love.net. Inspired by The Atlantic.


Monday, May 11, 2009, 1:50 PM

I'm stuck with my work! Stuck in the midst of nowhere I guess.
Shit!!
Anyways, yesterday was MOTHER's DAY.(: Did you show your gratitude towards your mother, on the special occasion, and please show appreciation everyday. One does not treasure when have, but when it's gone you regret. Don't ever regret alrights. hmm, spent quite a lazy night yesterday was suppose to head to City hall to get my sis gift but in the end it was too late beybeh jsut made me so no mood to travel there already. Then just settle dinner over at central, bought something for Abby also in actual fact wanted to buy her boots but beybeh said, boots are for toy dogs your dog aint toy dog it's a hound dog, FINE..
It's just a lazy night last night, I felt that I wanna like just roam in my lappy world and ignore the world for a while.The world is too much to handle and things just wont stop for moments, life is like this and that, work is like that and like that!fuck.
I stopped all things myself , and start thinking for myself for once.
My recent life,
been online shopping, as it just makes my eyes open wide!(:
ohh, and been hungry lately too..
CAJUN CHICKEN RUMMIE!! hahas!!!!
aights, gotta go roam my lappy world now. see ya again next tine..

~ running wild is my forte ~