>



I'm runningwild/ (more...)

( That's me behind the mask, spot me )

I'm Tully and I'm not from Earth :)
♥I been loved on 21stFeb08,with AngTK~~
-Shorter profile will be neater-
» @ / FACEBOOK / BLOGSKINS / TWITTER «

( Affiliates♥ )

[[Bella]][[Nelly]][[Samantha]][[HuiJeanne]][[PianPian]][[LiYan]][[Jessica]][[Victor]][[WeiTing]][[Aunt Roselind]][[Amelia]]The Rehomers.
( Tagboard )

( Layout Credits )
Layout done by 16thday :) Banner from The Fading Night, mini icons from Hello-love.net. Inspired by The Atlantic.


Monday, May 25, 2009, 8:03 PM

I'm BACK!(:
I'm back, from Bangkok Trip!(: It was amazing, the hotel the people the food the shopping!! Everything was just so oh amazing!! hahas, I had made a pact with beybeh to go again just before his army.
That is 2 to 3 months' time later, maybe it's again just us or maybe we have companies.(: I dint take pictures, as I'm too familiar with BKK and just wanna relax and play.(:
The next trip will be including
phuket too!!(:
To be honest, I really enjoyed myself during the 4days 3 nights in BKK, it's like I wanna have an apartment there so I could go as I like and stay there.

And the hotel that we stayed ,
pathumwan princess was damn awesome. It amazed us, with it's facilities, the service. You'll never wanna go and stay at any other hotels. trust me. I am really glad that the trip dint disappoint me, as I had done many shoppings bought MANY CLOTHINGS, that you can never imagine.(:
I bought almost
three suitcase of clothings together with some clothings for ABBY, hahas. And thanks beybeh to be there with me, and carry all my things.
It's his first trip with me, and there will be a second one coming up just real soon!(: and counting..

Taiwan,

Bangkok,
China,
Japan,
Korea
I like Asia countries more, compared to others.
Beybeh suggests that, we'll go visit SEVEN WONDERS in the world.(:
I might just like the idea.(:


Our Room! aint it awesome.(:
The pool that was on the 8th floor.(: We stayed at 24th storey.(:The view of the bathroom, it's CLEAN.I love bathrooms.(:Our first TukTuk ride for the trip, and we loved TukTuk then.(:this is the favy dress for ABBY.(:Love me Love my Mommy.shuai shuai de.I just love the hat.:D

Till Then,
I love holidays.(:

~ running wild is my forte ~