I wished, I was at home now.Was having slight fever, but think will be alright.After school, will be meeting friends for movie. Wonder if I'll make it through, as I'm honestly, not very well now. working through my project, which took my whole time of the day always and trying to finish and perfect things so that will be able to present a satisfactory work. Later will be having class, at 1pm but I've already finished my work.haha!! Cause I stayed up late last night to finish it all, just because I don't wanna bring the SUPER HEAVY BOOK to school.(: I paid for the price dint I.(: I'll slack my way through really just for the class later on (: , talking about work, it's been a week passed since I've worked. I probably guess after this project, I'll fight all my way through really!(: I'm honestly hungry now, wished I had a foot long sandwich NOW!
aights, gotta get back to work. shall update later man.(: