>



❧ I'm runningwild/ (more...)

( That's me behind the mask, spot me )

I'm Tully and I'm not from Earth :)
♥I been loved on 21stFeb08,with AngTK~~
-Shorter profile will be neater-
» @ / FACEBOOK / BLOGSKINS / TWITTER «

( Affiliates♥ )

♥[[Bella]] ♥[[Nelly]] ♥[[Samantha]] ♥[[HuiJeanne]] ♥[[PianPian]] ♥[[LiYan]] ♥[[Jessica]] ♥[[Victor]] ♥[[WeiTing]] ♥[[Aunt Roselind]] ♥[[Amelia]] ♥The Rehomers.
( Tagboard )

( Layout Credits )
Layout done by 16thday :) Banner from The Fading Night, mini icons from Hello-love.net. Inspired by The Atlantic.


Tuesday, May 26, 2009, 3:40 PM

I want to,
eat sotong!!
In BKK...)x It was a must during my stay over there, I totally miss the food over there.....!! All the mouth watering food, snacks, roadside stalls. I hearts 'em really. I felt that their food is better to the max! Just can't wait to go back, and stay a longer period..((:
Oh and movies, movies, movies..
Blood the last vampire
Night at the museum 2
Angels and Demons.
So many movies,
I am just waiting for time only. Time available to watch those, making me anticipating about them.(:

I wanna have a change in my life.
A life at least I know, what to go for and plans well for my future.
cause currently, I have no idea of life.
And I'm in desperate need to change, to a better life I deserve.

~ running wild is my forte ~