Been training up my dance back recently.Hard work..)x but I find it alright still can handle,and soon I'm gonna train back my long distance run for this year's you know..argh, what a shit. Still I will maintain my physical stamina, it ain't easy to build in the past, hope it won't fall apart so soon as ageing comes by.Hmm, tmw will be attending Allan's birthday party, hope it'll be fun.(: honest speaking, after long time I've really got no idea where is his house, hope some good Samaritan may bring me to his house, cause I'll be driving there.gwad.... I've got to admit that I've been real lazy bum recently, cause I got stuck with the database design, but hope it'll be over soon and in time to design my website. Someone PUSH ME!! Motivation comes by swiftly, and goes swiftly to. May god bless that, I've got such thing call SELF MOTIVATION NOW