>



I'm runningwild/ (more...)

( That's me behind the mask, spot me )

I'm Tully and I'm not from Earth :)
♥I been loved on 21stFeb08,with AngTK~~
-Shorter profile will be neater-
» @ / FACEBOOK / BLOGSKINS / TWITTER «

( Affiliates♥ )

[[Bella]][[Nelly]][[Samantha]][[HuiJeanne]][[PianPian]][[LiYan]][[Jessica]][[Victor]][[WeiTing]][[Aunt Roselind]][[Amelia]]The Rehomers.
( Tagboard )

( Layout Credits )
Layout done by 16thday :) Banner from The Fading Night, mini icons from Hello-love.net. Inspired by The Atlantic.


Wednesday, April 01, 2009, 7:32 PM


Was watching this show called DALLAS SWAT,
I felt, I wanna be in a SWAT team after I further my studies.
It was one real life action scene. Their missions were all hard cored but too they have missions that are making the world a better place.
Forensic is also a good choice too, well dead bodies??? I needa question myself again..
One life, needa big things to make it more complete.


~ running wild is my forte ~