>



❧ I'm runningwild/ (more...)

( That's me behind the mask, spot me )

I'm Tully and I'm not from Earth :)
♥I been loved on 21stFeb08,with AngTK~~
-Shorter profile will be neater-
» @ / FACEBOOK / BLOGSKINS / TWITTER «

( Affiliates♥ )

♥[[Bella]] ♥[[Nelly]] ♥[[Samantha]] ♥[[HuiJeanne]] ♥[[PianPian]] ♥[[LiYan]] ♥[[Jessica]] ♥[[Victor]] ♥[[WeiTing]] ♥[[Aunt Roselind]] ♥[[Amelia]] ♥The Rehomers.
( Tagboard )

( Layout Credits )
Layout done by 16thday :) Banner from The Fading Night, mini icons from Hello-love.net. Inspired by The Atlantic.


Thursday, April 16, 2009, 2:22 AM

Was late for today's work,
I din't wanna head to work,
still I forced myself, and was late for an hour.
I was fine with it, as I'm feeling not so right today.
Played by the 3 hours, then head home with beybeh.
Many things have changed at workplace,
many things had happened because of blah blah~~
It just disgust me with such environment.
Rum wasn't around here today, she fell and hurt herself. Really hope that she'll be fine soon..poor her.. It's like many of us depends on her a lot, and when she's not around we've no one to lean on you know, was hard for us. GOD BLESS YOU RUMMIE!!
Keong, my dear friend..
I really really pity my friend. Things has just been as hard on him too, hope that he'll overtake some bastard some time soon. *prays*
School's starting like in 5 days, I'm not prepared. Still I'll be ready after this week, I just look forward to my trip that's all.. I'm waiting for..
SHOW ME MOTIVATION!!!!!!!!!!

~ running wild is my forte ~