>



I'm runningwild/ (more...)

( That's me behind the mask, spot me )

I'm Tully and I'm not from Earth :)
♥I been loved on 21stFeb08,with AngTK~~
-Shorter profile will be neater-
» @ / FACEBOOK / BLOGSKINS / TWITTER «

( Affiliates♥ )

[[Bella]][[Nelly]][[Samantha]][[HuiJeanne]][[PianPian]][[LiYan]][[Jessica]][[Victor]][[WeiTing]][[Aunt Roselind]][[Amelia]]The Rehomers.
( Tagboard )

( Layout Credits )
Layout done by 16thday :) Banner from The Fading Night, mini icons from Hello-love.net. Inspired by The Atlantic.


Wednesday, April 29, 2009, 12:31 AM

So tired, yet job unfinished.
It's only the second week, goodness. Trying my very best to finish all things, so I wouldn't be really stressed up at the back part of my project.
It's amazing that things to be done within 4 weeks, can be done within a week's time, but still some of the things need to be like altered to the best. I told myself, if I want to present my things, I wish that it'll be the best and nothing but the best of me. I know I might be stressed if I can't produce things I want in time, but it's the way to success to stress myself. It maybe hard on me, but I'll hold through.
Cause I've got faith in myself.(: The best thing, to trust self be able to cope with the job.
I know some are worried about me, don't worry dears I'm strong person.(: And not easily defeated you know, too persistent..(x
okay, got to head for my project now.(:
FIGHTING!!(:
Cheer for me, will you.(:
Loveyoubeybeh.Don't worry too much, I'll be just fine.


~ running wild is my forte ~