>



I'm runningwild/ (more...)

( That's me behind the mask, spot me )

I'm Tully and I'm not from Earth :)
♥I been loved on 21stFeb08,with AngTK~~
-Shorter profile will be neater-
» @ / FACEBOOK / BLOGSKINS / TWITTER «

( Affiliates♥ )

[[Bella]][[Nelly]][[Samantha]][[HuiJeanne]][[PianPian]][[LiYan]][[Jessica]][[Victor]][[WeiTing]][[Aunt Roselind]][[Amelia]]The Rehomers.
( Tagboard )

( Layout Credits )
Layout done by 16thday :) Banner from The Fading Night, mini icons from Hello-love.net. Inspired by The Atlantic.


Sunday, April 12, 2009, 11:48 PM


Shout, it all out.
Let all frustrations all out.
Then ask yourself, what is the reason you need a shout.
Was it a need.
After all those, main thing you need is a solution to solve. That's all.
It's simple if you use your mind instead of your emotions.
I asked my mummy, why life is difficult lately.
She answered : "it's how you think and live your live, makes a difference."
Life is not fair, always..but do appreciate what is given upon really.
Had been watching out for the news lately, Bangkok wasn't in good shape lately. Hope that things would resolved fast, everything would be alright by next month. Cause next month, will be heading to Bangkok for relax.(: *Prays*




~ running wild is my forte ~