>



I'm runningwild/ (more...)

( That's me behind the mask, spot me )

I'm Tully and I'm not from Earth :)
♥I been loved on 21stFeb08,with AngTK~~
-Shorter profile will be neater-
» @ / FACEBOOK / BLOGSKINS / TWITTER «

( Affiliates♥ )

[[Bella]][[Nelly]][[Samantha]][[HuiJeanne]][[PianPian]][[LiYan]][[Jessica]][[Victor]][[WeiTing]][[Aunt Roselind]][[Amelia]]The Rehomers.
( Tagboard )

( Layout Credits )
Layout done by 16thday :) Banner from The Fading Night, mini icons from Hello-love.net. Inspired by The Atlantic.


Wednesday, April 08, 2009, 1:53 AM

School-ed, Worked. I'm tired, I know I shouldn't be feeling tired, but indeed I can't help to feel this way. Talked about the progress, of all trainees. Disappointed in one, my own trainee. I just suddenly felt helpless, when she din't even try pushing herself. Listening to all comments, I sort of feel really lost. Lost of sense to teach. I see my other trainees doing well, but mine in particular gave me a big big disappointment. I see it, as my failure to teach and as failure in my own side. I'm really really sad, heartache.... I don't know where to go from here, stuck. Rum said, "never give up on your trainee no matter what, always try till the last breath."
I'll try, till my last breath.
I'll try.

However, it takes two hands to clap.
Take my hands, and clap along..


Clap along, with me.



Future, may be bleak.
But I'll be walking it through, no matter what.
Cause I've got faith in myself.
I believe God's there for me always.


~ running wild is my forte ~