>
❧
I'm runningwild
/
(
more...
)
( That's me behind the mask, spot me )
I'm Tully and I'm not from Earth :)
♥I been loved on 21stFeb08,with AngTK~~
-Shorter profile will be neater-
»
@
/
FACEBOOK
/
BLOGSKINS
/
TWITTER
«
( Affiliates♥ )
♥
[[Bella]]
♥
[[Nelly]]
♥
[[Samantha]]
♥
[[HuiJeanne]]
♥
[[PianPian]]
♥
[[LiYan]]
♥
[[Jessica]]
♥
[[Victor]]
♥
[[WeiTing]]
♥
[[Aunt Roselind]]
♥
[[Amelia]]
♥
The Rehomers.
( Tagboard )
( Layout Credits )
Layout done by
16th
day
:) Banner from
The Fading Night
, mini icons from
Hello-love.net
. Inspired by
The Atlantic
.
recent posts.
So tired, yet job unfinished.It's only the second ...
I'm so craving for Korean food now! Actually I'm j...
Can't sleep, after packing my bagguess put some pr...
Frustrated!I bought 2 tops just for 40 bucks?! I p...
If there weren't air-conditioner existing in this ...
In house project, is what I'm doing now.Using all ...
Fast and Furious 4 was what we watched yesterday a...
Was late for today's work,I din't wanna head to wo...
Shout, it all out.Let all frustrations all out.The...
Life's a bitch.Always meet people like SUCH.And th...
Wednesday, April 29, 2009, 12:05 PM
It's
nothing
I told myself,
I'll be fine.
Just so fine.
I'll be strong.
Strong enough to handle it all.
~ running wild is my forte ~