In house project, is what I'm doing now. Using all my energy and strength, to concentrate on the project itself. I gotta pass and get a good grade really, cause it's all what I gotta do just to graduate.(: 10am to 4pm is my time table, every single day all the way until August. ): But it's okay,just work really hard rights!! It's a good thing I've got good people motivating me all around really, that's what I really appreciate always.(: And I've been really enjoying like such life at ease, though there's still stress but all I've been facing it's just my project that's all.(: It's better than facing disgusting people, always whom made me sick. Year 3 makes me feel tense, as I'm about to graduate soon. And my future is near, I needa plan like for real! Can't always live in dream..): Meanwhile I'll earn more during my part time job, then at least have a easy life with my savings.(: hahas..it's gonna be MAY real soon, just oh can't wait!(: okayy, shall head to do my work now! xoxo