>
❧
I'm runningwild
/
(
more...
)
( That's me behind the mask, spot me )
I'm Tully and I'm not from Earth :)
♥I been loved on 21stFeb08,with AngTK~~
-Shorter profile will be neater-
»
@
/
FACEBOOK
/
BLOGSKINS
/
TWITTER
«
( Affiliates♥ )
♥
[[Bella]]
♥
[[Nelly]]
♥
[[Samantha]]
♥
[[HuiJeanne]]
♥
[[PianPian]]
♥
[[LiYan]]
♥
[[Jessica]]
♥
[[Victor]]
♥
[[WeiTing]]
♥
[[Aunt Roselind]]
♥
[[Amelia]]
♥
The Rehomers.
( Tagboard )
( Layout Credits )
Layout done by
16th
day
:) Banner from
The Fading Night
, mini icons from
Hello-love.net
. Inspired by
The Atlantic
.
recent posts.
Can't sleep, after packing my bagguess put some pr...
Frustrated!I bought 2 tops just for 40 bucks?! I p...
If there weren't air-conditioner existing in this ...
In house project, is what I'm doing now.Using all ...
Fast and Furious 4 was what we watched yesterday a...
Was late for today's work,I din't wanna head to wo...
Shout, it all out.Let all frustrations all out.The...
Life's a bitch.Always meet people like SUCH.And th...
I just want to run Just want to hide away Close my...
Once was skilled, now it can be nothing.I am once ...
Monday, April 27, 2009, 10:25 AM
I'm so craving for Korean food now!
Actually I'm just hungry.(:
And now in school, I've got like so many cravings of food in my head.
~ running wild is my forte ~