>



I'm runningwild/ (more...)

( That's me behind the mask, spot me )

I'm Tully and I'm not from Earth :)
♥I been loved on 21stFeb08,with AngTK~~
-Shorter profile will be neater-
» @ / FACEBOOK / BLOGSKINS / TWITTER «

( Affiliates♥ )

[[Bella]][[Nelly]][[Samantha]][[HuiJeanne]][[PianPian]][[LiYan]][[Jessica]][[Victor]][[WeiTing]][[Aunt Roselind]][[Amelia]]The Rehomers.
( Tagboard )

( Layout Credits )
Layout done by 16thday :) Banner from The Fading Night, mini icons from Hello-love.net. Inspired by The Atlantic.


Thursday, April 02, 2009, 11:18 PM

I'm lucky.
Really lucky and fortunate, to have Abby as my baby.(:
Since young, we did training on her. And she is very obedient since young, but still very naughty at times really out of hand making me left with no choice but to show my temper unto her, dogs needs to respect us and so do we respect them. That is why, I'm above her always.
Though my inconsistent training towards her, but Abby is really smart. She remembers things for long learns fast. What else could I ask for..(:
Oh after my work, I taught Abby some new skills..wahahas!! I'm just so proud to show it to my family members.Oh yea, you bet I will. I just love to show my remarkable skills to others.(:
Today's well, still will work hard next time round and continue to meet my challenges in life!!((:
what a challenge! Can't believe that I dint eat anything the whole damn day, till I finish my work filling my stomach with sushi then tolerate till night for mummy to get me my dinner. But hey, I scrimp and save is all better for the future!
So let's think far shall we.(:

The Bucket List, pay some attention on it, go watch it. And You'll chiong for your life ,for sure.

~ running wild is my forte ~