>



I'm runningwild/ (more...)

( That's me behind the mask, spot me )

I'm Tully and I'm not from Earth :)
♥I been loved on 21stFeb08,with AngTK~~
-Shorter profile will be neater-
» @ / FACEBOOK / BLOGSKINS / TWITTER «

( Affiliates♥ )

[[Bella]][[Nelly]][[Samantha]][[HuiJeanne]][[PianPian]][[LiYan]][[Jessica]][[Victor]][[WeiTing]][[Aunt Roselind]][[Amelia]]The Rehomers.
( Tagboard )

( Layout Credits )
Layout done by 16thday :) Banner from The Fading Night, mini icons from Hello-love.net. Inspired by The Atlantic.


Sunday, April 26, 2009, 1:39 AM

If there weren't air-conditioner existing in this world, I probably would die.
If there wasn't a refrigerator at home, I think I'll die really.
S'pore, is getting humid and stuffy for God's sake!!
Global warming maybe, anyways the world is in the state of misery I care for this world and hope others outside too care for the world we're living in. It was predicted that in 2012, millions or even billions of people would die as world has come to it's end. It may be real, it may be just another lie.
But take a look at your surrounding, it's shortening your life every single second, by the time when death is near you, you'll regret. Why wait till then, ain't you being bastard then.
But, if life really ends in this way, this is fate, this is our life. Just accept the fact, that we'll die sooner or later! (: *psycho*
Anyways, joined beybeh for his friend's birthday party. They are sure funny jokers, I even got to eat my favy STAWBERRY SHORTCAKE from Rive Gauche!! cause that was what his birthday cake was.(: Had a pleasant night, and just ended tonight with peace and love. Still
SAVE THE EARTH, PLEASE!
goodnights.


~ running wild is my forte ~