>



❧ I'm runningwild/ (more...)

( That's me behind the mask, spot me )

I'm Tully and I'm not from Earth :)
♥I been loved on 21stFeb08,with AngTK~~
-Shorter profile will be neater-
» @ / FACEBOOK / BLOGSKINS / TWITTER «

( Affiliates♥ )

♥[[Bella]] ♥[[Nelly]] ♥[[Samantha]] ♥[[HuiJeanne]] ♥[[PianPian]] ♥[[LiYan]] ♥[[Jessica]] ♥[[Victor]] ♥[[WeiTing]] ♥[[Aunt Roselind]] ♥[[Amelia]] ♥The Rehomers.
( Tagboard )

( Layout Credits )
Layout done by 16thday :) Banner from The Fading Night, mini icons from Hello-love.net. Inspired by The Atlantic.


Sunday, April 19, 2009, 2:07 AM

Fast and Furious 4 was what we watched yesterday after work. (: You bet that, I'm gonna get the cool cars in that movie man. I just can't wait to save up and buy one.(:
Anyways, worked at peranakan place today for breakfast shift. Twisted my ankle and my thigh muscles, shitty man. Cause it HURTS!! Still I tolerate and made my way home slowly, I felt like I'm disabled suddenly but I can't help it cause my leg really really hurts a lot! ): It had caused me to miss the meeting of my dearest friends today..and I'm sad real sad.
School is starting on Monday, I really had no idea what is going to happen then. I fear....May God bless.
Met Rummie together with beybeh, Chris and Belinda, it's good thing that you know Rum gets more rest after the fall. Hope she recovers fast, work needs her.
Since her misfourtunes, I guess outlet really have some problems.Wells, I'm just a part-timer so I don't know anything!! hahas!! (:
okay, it's been very tiring for me to stay up so late and when I had just 3 hours of sleep since last night. Shh...don't you wake me up, let me wake myself up.(:
Nights, peeps.(:


~ running wild is my forte ~