Dinner with Impian, Rum, Belinda and Azfar. A great dinner I would say, cause it's just a way to relax with friends after all work. Communicate just simply as friends, nothing much. Cause it's as friends, we felt safe in each other's presence. We came across, Shameer and Nabil topic. I think, we need them to move on cause they've stopped there for too long. I hope that, it's still early to save them. Cause things have been hard on them lately, really. It's a heartache.. Just like a dead rose, it's not too late if we had spread the pollen for them to help survive.. While posting, I was looking at the water plant, that was given on my birthday. Though it took time to grow, but with patience I believe the plant will look fantastic. maybe to all things, patience is the key.
Tmw, will be heading to Chinatown to collect the tickets to Bangkok. It's all been settled, now is the saving up part. And I've already stock up my food at home.(: So, yes I believe I'll hit my target asap! I'll be free then..(: It's time for lala land. Good nights. Have a nice hearty weekend.(: