>



I'm runningwild/ (more...)

( That's me behind the mask, spot me )

I'm Tully and I'm not from Earth :)
♥I been loved on 21stFeb08,with AngTK~~
-Shorter profile will be neater-
» @ / FACEBOOK / BLOGSKINS / TWITTER «

( Affiliates♥ )

[[Bella]][[Nelly]][[Samantha]][[HuiJeanne]][[PianPian]][[LiYan]][[Jessica]][[Victor]][[WeiTing]][[Aunt Roselind]][[Amelia]]The Rehomers.
( Tagboard )

( Layout Credits )
Layout done by 16thday :) Banner from The Fading Night, mini icons from Hello-love.net. Inspired by The Atlantic.


To my long time Friend.
Sunday, March 15, 2009, 10:13 PM

It's really been a while since I've seen you.
You looked great but thinner, you still looked gorgeous but changed. I remembered I prayed countless of times to let me able to meet you again, and my wished really came true. I'm glad.((:

I was totally so happy delighted, my mind was totally blank when I saw you I just know I was so happy to meet you again!
In facebook, we chatted. During that 20 to 30 mins, I was blessed. I felt, a long time friend is back again. And I felt hopeful again....
And I wanna us to meet out again, soon. There will be a second third fourth or more next time seeing you, I pray. I believe it's fate who brought us to meet each other and it's time for me to take the faith and keep you..
Friends you might have many, best friends I only need one or two will do.
And Regina, you're in my best friend's list still.(:

I lost one, in the midst.
I din't wanna lose another.
It's enough to lose.
I let others to take her away, doesn't mean I admit losing. I'm just waiting quietly and patiently for her to come back and recognize the bad. And, if this persist I'll give way and lose her for long.
The treatment currently I received makes me look like the past, when we lost Re. I am Re NOW.
Fading away..bit by bit..

~ running wild is my forte ~