>



I'm runningwild/ (more...)

( That's me behind the mask, spot me )

I'm Tully and I'm not from Earth :)
♥I been loved on 21stFeb08,with AngTK~~
-Shorter profile will be neater-
» @ / FACEBOOK / BLOGSKINS / TWITTER «

( Affiliates♥ )

[[Bella]][[Nelly]][[Samantha]][[HuiJeanne]][[PianPian]][[LiYan]][[Jessica]][[Victor]][[WeiTing]][[Aunt Roselind]][[Amelia]]The Rehomers.
( Tagboard )

( Layout Credits )
Layout done by 16thday :) Banner from The Fading Night, mini icons from Hello-love.net. Inspired by The Atlantic.


SUCCESS!
Monday, March 23, 2009, 11:56 AM

Me successfully cooked PRAWN AGLIO,yesterday!!
For me and my sista..hahas..Damn uberlicious.hahas..but when it comes to beybeh..hohoho my skill cannot make it..cause i lost touch when i cooked for him at night... hmmm my morning aglio is super delicious lar!! wahahhas!
I'm just urber proud of myself..
Just went to bank, !@#$%^^&&** what is wrong with the people...so few service so many customer and worst stilll...each take her own time to serve customer...l can't stand it luckily it was resolved happily...(:
then I drove to pump the oil...heng ar..nearly kanna stuck half road..I'm sorry for using such..(: to tired..off now, updates later..(:

~ running wild is my forte ~